Fitness pilates is a new form of strengthening and mobilising class, it has its roots in traditional pilates but it better suited to everyday abilities. It aims to correct movement imbalances, strengthen your core, improve muscular strength and balance. It is also helps with mental cognition and posture. It incorporates functional and enjoyable exercises, with the use of equipment like bands and balls.
Or classes are restricted to 6 people, they are friendly and relaxed. To ensure you reach your goals our pilates classes run in blocks of 4 or 6 weeks.
Each package includes the following;
• Free 15min consultation with a degree level qualified fitness pilates instructor and degree level sports therapist. We will assess your movements, posture and strength to ensure we build the class around your abilities.
• Free take home exercises programme to help address any muscular tightness or weakness we found in your assessment.
• Four or six week progression fitness pilates course
• Free use of mats, bands and balls.
• Free 45min virtual CV class before the pilates class
• £10 credit you can use towards x1 1hr treatment with Hollie
We believe that this package will ensure the classes are tailored to you and we can focus on your individual needs.
6 week course - £50
4 week course: £35 (attend the first 4 weeks of the 6 week course)
Course Start Dates -
03/07/19 Wednesday 6:15pm
02/09/19 Monday 10:30am or 6:30pm
(Early bird offer sign up before August 1st and get 10% off).
02/10/19 Wednesday 09:30am or 6:15pm
(early bird offer sign up before September 1st and get 10% off).
Pilates is great for rehabilitation and injury prevention, here are some conditions it can help with;
• Lower back pain
• Tightness in shoulders
• Osteoarthritis in knees or hips.
• Stiffness in joints
If you are unsure if pilates is for you and would like to have a free phone consultation please call us on 01793 847511.
STAR Medical Wilts Ltd
West Swindon and Lyneham
VAT Number: 314441535
Company Registration No. 10262605
Phone: 01793 847511
sign up for